See also | :capn-proto
curl https://install.sandstorm.io > install.sh bash install.sh # optionally auto-updating # see https://github.com/sandstorm-io/sandstorm#installing-the-easy-way for details
To update manually:
sudo sandstorm update
SSH / Proxying
Add Sandstorm to Dash
- Create a new file ~/.local/share/applications/sandstorm.desktop
- Add the following contents
[Desktop Entry] Version=1.0 Name=Sandstorm Comment=Personal cloud sandbox Exec=xdg-open "http://localhost:6080" # or http://local.sandstorm.io:6080 Icon=/home/USERNAME/.local/share/applications/sandstorm.png # add this yourself Type=Application Terminal=false Categories=Utility;Application;
- FIXME: Check: Restart session?
- Sandstorm will now appear in the Dash (launches Sandstorm in default browser)
https://sandstorm.io/apps/ (with further links to caveats etc)
- TinyTinyRSS - add feed fails with "Couldn't download the specified URL: false"
- Suggestion: direct link to issues page for particular app
- Suggestion: reduce header (how?)