Script named for Scafell Pike, and a popular account of its ascent by Dorothy Wordsworth. These are the scripts are used to publish a Grasmere notebook and (will eventually) manipulate and cross-check the data.
web | project | etc | AGPLv3+
There is no earthly reason to use such a motely crew of VCS hosts. I do it only as an excuse to try them out (and I get away with it because the requirements for collaboration on this project are nil).
FIXME: this is all out of date, I now use GitLab Pages
grasmere-parser (Scafell proper)
Scripts to tidy and parse content. AGPLv3+ code (no data/content).
Stored ??? using :hg - see ???
grasmere-util (Scafell helper scripts)
Utility scripts to execute parser and upload content. AGPLv3+ code (no data/content).
Stored on :chiselapp using :fossil - see https://chiselapp.com/user/d3vid/repository/grasmere-util/index
- TODO: include (modified) Eight-Five-Zero (license?)
- TODO: include (minified) jquery (copyfree MIT-ish license)
For copying/cloning instructions, see "How?" under :sharing
Script to export and publish this notebook to https://kwill.github.io
Checklist update script
- using matching header to match template to copy
- make sure optional text and all items are present
- mark non-matching items with "FIXME:" for manual clean-up
- maintains checkbox status
- copy comment value if comment not present
- copies optional comment value if item added for first time
Checklist compare script
- using matching headers to identify comparable items
- build table comparing values
- use comment value in parent as a header
Zim cleanup script
Change InterWiki links (to other Zim desktop wikis) to external links(not possible, must tidy in HTML instead)
- Add changelog (generated from Bazaar) before tidy
- Webline tidy
- Refline tidy
- Linkline tidy
HTML cleanup script
Post export cleanup script:
Write script to automate export/upload Change local InterWiki links into external URLs (on static host)(none used?)
- Change color of bad local links
- favicon of janus coin
- Add page title to HTML page title
- delete/do not generate HTML version of "None" pages (e.g. :android :ansible)
- iconify links
- known domains (e.g. Wikipedia)
- HTTPS links with bad certificates
- non-HTTPS links
- also generate list (to nag site owners)
Tagging doesn't export
- Use Zim @tag syntax. Can create desktop tag cloud, use other desktop tag facilities (what? search?). Doesn't link on desktop or export.
- Use :tag namespace. Can use backlinks on desktop and export. No desktop tag cloud/search. No distinction between tags and links (could create post-export script).
HTML Export in :zim doesn't seem to do anything with tags, perhaps use post-export script to replace with :tag:name links? Or just :name for most cases and :about:name for meta cases (like "poorly maintained", "missing X").
Using checklists provides a taggingish mechanism.